Our nutritional needs change with different life stages. To be fit and healthy, it is important to take into account the extra demands placed on your body by these changes. What Are The Top 2 Weight Loss Tablets For Women
To meet your body’s regular nutritional needs, you should consume:
- a wide variety of nutritious foods
- water on a daily basis
- enough kilojoules for energy, with carbohydrates as the preferred source
- essential fatty acids from foods such as oily fish, nuts, avocado
- adequate protein for cell maintenance and repair
- fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins
- essential minerals such as iron, calcium and zinc
- foods containing plant-derived phytochemicals, which may protect against heart disease, diabetes, some cancers, arthritis and osteoporosis.
A varied diet that concentrates on fruits, vegetables, wholegrains, legumes, dairy foods and lean meats can meet these basic requirements.